Two Akola Dallas women's lives are enhanced during the distribution process of this jewelry. The more you purchase, the more they have to ship! This is a crucial step in providing work for these ladies and we thank you for your orders.
- Hand-carved wood beads, gold-tone discs and olive glass disc beads.
- 100% of product sales are reinvested in the social mission to empower women globally.
We suggest the following tips for keeping your Akola jewelry looking beautiful:
- Store your Akola jewelry in soft fabrics or sealed baggies to prevent scratching, tangling, and slow down the effect of oxidation due to environmental exposure.
- Take off your Akola jewelry when you wash or do any physical activities.
- Keep your jewelry away from cosmetics, perfume, lotion and cleaning products that are responsible for oxidation of plating and damage metals.
- Pieces composed of natural materials (horn, sea glass, stone) will vary in color, shape and pattern.