The Kisa Society
The Kisa Society - named for it's meaning of kindness - is an elite network of philanthropists who believe in sustainable business-based solutions to the world's greatest problems. At Akola, we have a special focus on empowering women because of their level of marginalization and their role as caretakers for their families in developing nations. We believe that the best way to bring families out of poverty is through offering economic opportunity complemented by financial literacy and holistic development programs.
By contributing annually at the Kisa Society level and above, you are partnering with Akola to create opportunity for the most impoverished members of the Dallas community and have an impact on rural communities living in extreme poverty.
With the collective investment of all Kisa Society members, we can create long-term change for women who have been sexually trafficked, formerly incarcerated, and those who live in urban and rural poverty.
Join the Kisa Society network with men and women who share similar values and a commitment to leveraging their assets to help families in poverty. As a Kisa Society member, you will be able to participate in special Akola product preview events, networking events and have the opportunity to dive deeply into Akola's work.
- $10,000 annual personal, corporate or foundation gift
- Young Professional - $5,000 annual personal, corporate or foundation gift
Membership is by invitation only and valid on an annual basis
- Updates from Akola's Founder and CEO, Brittany Underwood
- Personal dinner with Akola's Founder and Board Chair*
- Custom gift of Akola jewelry upon joining
- Opportunity to design your own contemporary piece alongside the Akola women in South and West Dallas*
- Invitation to your Akola Dallas production
- Invitations to intimate product preview events (Located Regionally)
- Invitation to Kisa Society Annual Trip to Uganda (June 2017)
- Invitation to Kisa Society Annual Retreat (Dallas, TX - November 2017)
- Invitation as VIP to all Akola Special Events
- Recognition in Select Materials
- 25% off discount on all Akola jewelry
*Applies to $10,000 Level Membership Only
Download the Kisa Society Membership Packet here
For questions about the Kisa Society please contact: Camille Moughon at 214-310-0964, x.3 or email@example.com
Empower the Next Akola Woman from Akola Project on Vimeo.