Your jewelry purchase is just the beginning...
Join our journey of empowerment to give 500 women in Uganda and Dallas the resources and education to transform the lives of their families and communities through Akola's unique impact model.
100% of your donations
will fund the social programs that Akola pairs with economic opportunity to allow women to become agents of transformation in their communities.
Donations to Akola fund:
• Counseling and Emotional Support
• Education and Business Development Training
• Empowerment Coaches and Peer Leadership
• Financial Literacy and Savings Programs
• Goal Setting Workshops
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Horn and Bone Studio Development
• Local Partnership Development
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Village Fellowship
Together, through your support, encouragement and advocacy, we are breaking new ground, pioneering new pathways and creating new solutions to problems in our own community and around the world.
For more information about donating to Akola, please contact:
Margaret Weinkauf, Director of Development
Checks payable to: Akola Project | 411 N Akard Street Dallas, TX 75201
Akola currently accepts: donations, program grants, impact investments and non-cash gifts (stocks, land assets, in-kind donations.)